Hrair Darakjian, MD
18531 Roscoe Blvd. #215
Northridge, CA 91324
Dr. Darakjian specializes in general orthopedic and spine surgeries, joint replacement, arthroscopic surgery, sports medicine and injury treatment. He earned his medical degree with honors from the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. After completing a 5-year orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Chicago Hospital and Clinic, he completed a 12-month fellowship in spine surgery at Long Beach Memorial Hospital under the direction of world-renowned spine surgeon Dr. Leon Witse.
Daniel Christopher Acevedo, MD
18840 Ventura Blvd.
- During my fellowship, I received advanced training in shoulder and elbow replacements, shoulder and elbow arthroscopy, shoulder and elbow instability, upper extremity fractures, rotator cuff repairs, tendon transfers for the shoulder, and sports injuries surrounding the shoulder and elbow, including Tommy John surgery, also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) reconstruction. In addition to the shoulder and elbow, I treat both operative and non-operative fractures throughout the body. I have published numerous book chapters, journal articles, and surgical training videos for shoulder and elbow surgery. I incorporate evidence-based practices with the latest medical research and cutting-edge treatments to provide my patients the best possible care.
- Fellowship trained at the world renowned Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA
- Award winning Orthopedic Surgery Resident at the University of Southern California
- Graduated with honors from the UC Irvine School of Medicine
- Over 10 years of experience & and has performed over 5000 shoulder and elbow surgeries
- Compassionate care, fluent in English and Spanish